Promotional Product Statistics
Promotional products have not only proven to be an effective tool for advertising but have even been ranked second as the most effective medium for advertising by studies with Internet ranking number one.
Studies have also shown:
- 52% of respondents did business with the advertiser after receiving a promotional product.
- 52% of participants reported their impression of the advertiser was more favorable after receiving a promotional product.
- 76% of those surveyed recalled an advertiser's name on a promotional product that they had received in the past 12 months. In the same study only 54% could recall the name of advertiser in a newspaper read in the previous week.
- 55% of participants kept and used a promotional product longer than a year.
- Salespeople who hand out promotional items receive 22% more referrals than those who don't.
- Customers who received promotional products re-ordered up to 18% sooner than those who received coupons and spent 27% more.
- 71% of an audience consisting primarily of business people reported having received a promotional product in the last 12 months. Moreover, 33.7% of this group had the item on their person – a coveted location for advertising that gets seen regularly.